In an upcoming update, it is possible to marry another player in multiplayer mode.
28 characters are dateable, 3 of which are Merfolk in a future update. As of version 1.0, Merfolk cannot be befriended or dated.
The player must first increase heart points and build relationship with the character until heart level 8. To start dating, give the character a locket which can be bought from the Blacksmith. The blacksmith informs the player once this item is available for purchase in their shop for 1,500 . The player can date multiple dateables.
The locket cannot be given to the dateable character if another item has been given that day, but this does not count towards the gift per week limit.
- Farmhouse level 3
- Unlock all heart events of the dateable character
- Diamond ring from the blacksmith
After reaching heart level 10, a diamond ring can be bought from the Blacksmith for 5,000.
The wedding will take place 3 days from the proposal day. The player will receive a reminder every end-of-day in the form of a wedding invitation. There are three available locations: Beach, Town, and Lake. The wedding location depends on who the spouse is.
After the wedding, the spouse will move in to the farmhouse. They will have a special room, and the design depends on the spouse. For Suki, Valentina will be joining the household and she will be staying inside Suki's room.
|File:Suki Spouse Room.png
- Ben, Charles, Millie, and Suki were not initially romance candidates. They were added to the original 16-character roster after Coral Island's Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign reached its US$750,000 stretch goal.
- Kickstarter: Coral Island FAQ
- Kickstarter: Stretch goal: Millie, Suki, Ben and Charles are now dateable UNLOCKED!